Internship in EMEA Central Controls Team
Job Reference #
Temporary / Contract
Are you interested in risk and compliance? Do you like when things are moving fast? Do you want to work in a multinational environment with a wide range of personalities and characters?
We are looking for a person who can help us to support execution of 2nd line of defense controls for Wealth Management, Investment Bank and Asset Management divisions within EMEA.
You’ll be working in EMEA Central Controls team in Krakow. The Team is responsible for performing Sanctions, KYC, Anti-Corruption, Suitability, Conflicts of Interest and Cross-border manual compliance controls for EMEA locations. We work in a multinational community and liaise on a daily basis with Business Aligned C&ORC senior stakeholders.
• Studies in progress or graduate in law, finance, economics or language studies
• Interest in risk and compliance or financial markets (experience is a plus)
• A can-do attitude to get problems solved (despite all challenges) as part of a truly international team
• Motivated, self-directed and creative
• Adaptable, able to work across teams, functions and cultures
• Good in English and Italian, both spoken and written
• Skilled in MS Excel
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.