Business Intelligence Developer/Analyst
Job Reference #
We’re looking for someone like that to help us:
• Design new data analysis and reporting solutions (data sourcing, transformation & presentation) using Business Intelligence tools
• Produce various reports providing our clients with an overview of their interest area: time bookings, workforce planning, process quality or cost allocation
• Perform quality control checks on reports before submission
• Develop and deliver reporting improvements maximizing transparency and efficiency
• Work closely with business partners and internal clients to actively provide support and solutions for their reporting needs by applying consistent standards, methods and processes across multiple regions and divisions
Your team will be part of Reporting & Analytics Services (RAS) in Zabierzow (Krakow Business Park) that produces and distributes reporting products and analysis enabling confident decision-making throughout the company.
We provide our internal clients with reporting & analytics, data and infrastructure management, process and change management, as well as quality assurance services.
• A graduate or university degree - preferably in analytical field e.g. Engineering, Mathematics, IT-related, Economics or Finance
• Advanced skills in MS Excel
• Preferred but not essential – Working knowledge of SQL, Tableau/Alteryx, Microstrategy or other Business Intelligence tools
• Passion for data management, data blending and visualization
• Communication skills enabling to work with all business lines and various levels of seniority
• Proven experience in reporting or data management (preferably 2 years or more)
• Passionate about the client experience, with strong interpersonal skills
• Adaptable, able to work across teams and functions
• Known for hitting deadlines and with can-do attitude
• Able to assess new ideas and provide implementable solutions
• Keen to apply technical understanding to practical problems
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.