As a Project Manager IT Consumer you will manage highly complex international implementations of digital solutions supporting commercialization of PMI Reduced-Risk Products* (RRPs). You will mobilize and manage cross-functional internal and external teams and address multiple stakeholders within and beyond the PMI IT Consumer organization and PMI Affiliates.
You will be responsible for:• Managing multiple parallel digital implementation projects covering eCommerce, websites, digital consumer service center, digital trade engagement, social media suite, 1-2-1 marketing, in-person consumer engagement, retail engagement.
• Leading a diverse and global team of subject matter experts, finding ways to optimize project approach and execution methods, enhancing team collaboration and identifying and resolving conflicts.
• Managing project communication, regularly reporting progress to stakeholders and ensure that related documents are complete, up-to-date and stored.
• Leading the project control activities and meetings, manage projects risks, document decisions and updating planning accordingly.
The ideal candidate will be:• Passionate about Agile delivery with excellent knowledge Agile frameworks.
• Detailed and customer focused with a strategic commercial mindset.
• A collaborative team player, comfortable in dealing with all types of external and internal stakeholders.
• Passionate about continuously learning in a changing environment.
• Proven delivery of digital solutions implementations for high-pace global transformations.
• Experience of project management/Agile delivery tools and methods (e.g.Teamwork/Confluence/Jira).
• Consumer-centric approach and mindset.
• Expertise in the setup and management of distributed teams and in motivating project teams and/or indirect team members.
• Organizational and leadership abilities.
• Excellent communication skills
• Problem-solving aptitude
• Creative thinking skills
Additional• Willingness to travel
• Languages: Fluent English required
WE OFFER• private medical and dental care, life insurance
• subsidized meals in company canteens
• remote work opportunity and flexible working arrangements
• employee pension plan
• multisport program
• holiday, cultural & Christmas bonus
• wide range of trainings, optional language classes, further education and professional qualification support possibility
• free bike and car parking for all employees
JOIN A GLOBAL MARKET LEADERPMI is the world’s leading international tobacco company, with six of the world's top 15 international brands and products sold in more than 180 markets. In addition to the manufacture and sale of cigarettes, including the number one global cigarette brand, and other tobacco products, PMI is engaged in the development and commercialization of Reduced-Risk Products (“RRPs”). RRPs is the term we use to refer to products that present, are likely to present, or have the potential to present less risk of harm to smokers who switch to these products versus continued smoking. We have a range of RRPs in various stages of development, scientific assessment and commercialization. Because our RRPs do not burn tobacco, they produce far lower quantities of harmful and potentially harmful compounds than found in cigarette smoke. For more information, see www.pmi.com and www.pmiscience.com.