- Management and delivery of the New Hire KYC Foundation Course for CIB and Markets
- Ensure that all learning and development deliverable / queries / requests are delivered on time and to the highest standard.
- Develop and maintain good client relationships.
- Identify skill gaps on an on-going basis and design / amend training material and assessments accordingly using the most appropriate learning interventions.
- Remain informed of business strategy changes and of new policy, process and technology enhancements and develop necessary training material.
Experience of delivering training to various levels within an organization
Minimum of five years’ experience in a banking / learning & development environment.
- Computer literate with good knowledge of MS Office applications.
- Adult learning and technology based learning preferable.
- Experience of using on-line systems to manage data and generate meaningful MIS.
- Good knowledge of learning and development principles.
- Competent in instructional design
- Strong knowledge of Citi systems, products and processes will be an asset
- KYC / AML knowledge will be an asset
- Opportunity to play a pivotal role in positioning KYC Operations for strategic success.
- Networking and developing relationships across KYC operations at all levels.
- Opportunity to participate in new technology and process implementations.
- Exposure to leading edge learning and development systems and processes.