Business Analyst - BCBS 239 Strategic Infrastructure (Data)
Job Reference #
Your initial focus will be on migration of data onto strategic (cloud-based) sources, to facilitate development of new Risk models, which will include:-
- conduct requirements-gathering activities, using a variety of internal and external data, and conducting end user interviews
- survey, analyze and evaluate data sources and processes
- document data lineage and cataloging
- provide documentation of processes and business requirements
- support business and data architects by describing the business processes, including the organizational structures involved
- find and implement solutions
You’ll be working in the Group Risk Control – Change Management team. We are part of the wider Risk Control organization and work as agents of change for our Risk Control colleagues. We are primarily responsible for eliciting detailed business requirements relating to big data, data modelling, data sourcing, data quality controls, data dictionaries, calculations, outputs, methodology and end-to-end controls which drive fundamental IT systems and process changes. You will be required to collaborate widely, both within and outside of the Change function.
- business analysis or data analysis/ mapping experience in the financial industry
- strong analytical, problem-solving and synthesizing skills (you know how to figure things out)
- the ability to interpret a set of technical requirements and develop robust solutions (you know what they really want)
- knowledge about credit risk, market risk and/ or treasury frameworks and fundamentals
- experience of working with Risk Methodology concepts and stakeholders would be advantageous
- a degree in business administration, banking and finance, or economics would be advantageous
- an excellent communicator, with strong interpersonal skills
- a flexible, resilient team player with a positive attitude
- adaptable, able to work across teams and functions
- known for your can-do attitude when tackling daily tasks
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
UBS Recruiting Poland
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.