The Compl AML Core Analyst 2 is a developing professional role.
He /She will provide standard process management discipline for Anti-Money Laundering Scenario Development & Enhancement (AML SDE) processes, addressing strategic SDE initiatives and programs. This role involves working closely with the Regional delivery managers on global and regional work efforts and be responsible for:
- AMRM Work stream planning and delivery management
- Digital content management and automation using SharePoint
- SDE BAU process standardization and simplification
The successful candidate will act support coordination between SDE subject matter experts (SMEs) responsible for Analysis and Design of AML solutions and internal partners including Technology, Finance Intelligence Unit, Monitoring & Investigations PMO and Compliance, in a way that will ensure both timely delivery and successful implementation of SDE recommendations. Additionally, the role will be responsible for the development of the process standardization and automation based on the SharePoint solutions.
Applies specialty area knowledge in monitoring, assessing, analyzing and/or evaluating processes and data. Identifies policy gaps and formulates policies. Interprets data and makes recommendations. Researches and interprets factual information. Identifies inconsistencies in data or results, defines business issues and formulates recommendations on policies, procedures or practices. Integrates established disciplinary knowledge within own specialty area with basic understanding of related industry practices. Good understanding of how the team interacts with others in accomplishing the objectives of the area. Develops working knowledge of industry practices and standards. Limited but direct impact on the business through the quality of the tasks/services provided. Impact of the job holder is restricted to own team.
- Deliver framework ensuring the sustainable and stable SDE tuning processes delivery (like KPI Driven Tuning delivery in BAU)
- Develop process automation tools for the SDE and broader AMRM process and initiatives
- Practice established change management protocols including the development of plans/timelines, facilitation of meetings, ensuring change documentation is complete, consistent and of high quality, tracking the execution of tasks against the plans, etc.
- Prepare status reports for senior management– according to managed portfolio of initiatives.
- Participate in the planning of Business As Usual (BAU) SDE activities.
- Exercise complete oversight over the execution of SDE initiatives, from definition and planning, through execution and closure.
- Act as a liaison with internal partners and customers to facilitate execution of SDE Book of Work (BOW);
- Support creation of Capacity Plans and BOW.
- Minimum 1 year of professional experience in Financial Services, preferably in multicultural environment.
- Full professional proficiency in English language.
- Experience in the Sharepoint solution for business processes
- Experience of working in an analytical or technical team is a significant advantage.
- Experience in AML is a plus.
- Experience in writing business requirements is a plus.
- Bachelor’s/University degree or equivalent experience