The Fund Accounting Intermediate Analyst is an intermediate level position responsible for participating in a variety of fund valuation activities in coordination with the Operations - Transaction Services team. The overall objective of this role is to assist in the calculation of daily and periodic Net Asset Valuations (NAVs) for funds and the distribution of associated unit prices.
- Monitor the work activities to ensure timeliness and accuracy of the funds activities in a department, including calculation of NAV and distribution factors
- Process daily work in a timely and accurate manner as well as act as an escalation point for questions and research
- Review associate work and provide signoff for complex transactions or sensitive clients
- Assist in developing training materials and training employees, and act as escalation point for questions and research
- Ensure procedures and controls are followed and the integrity of the data processing environment is maintained
- Support and oversee overall fraud quality control both monetary and non-monetary
- Assist manager in identifying need for and implementing procedural changes, assist in BAU administration of team, and act as backup for manager
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm's reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.
- 2-5 years of relevant experience
- Chartered Accountant /CFA/MBA
- Experience in accounting, finance, or business-related area
- Experience in fund administration, change management, and/or project management
- Demonstrated Subject Matter Expert (SME) knowledge in related area
- Consistently demonstrates clear and concise written and verbal communication
- Bachelor’s degree/University degree or equivalent experience