- You will work in ICG Risk Analysis Unit that supports various credit centers globally.
- You will lead a team of Analysts responsible for investigation and reporting of credit risk related data.
- You will oversee a process of credit risk monitoring, including investigation and resolving of exceptions, and reporting as required by the regulator in order to deliver expected and accurate results within specified timelines.
- Your responsibility will also be to act as a subject matter within credit risk management area.
- Your role requires strong analytical and technical skills. Working with databases and systems you will need to be able to feel comfortable with managing a lot of data, analyzing it and presenting it in a user-friendly way.
- Being a manager you will need to present strong leadership skills, including an ability to inspire and motivate others, work as a part of the team and take ownership for what your team delivers.
- You will also need to develop and maintain effective working relationships with colleagues in other areas of Risk.
- You will need to display solid understanding of Citi credit products and how their risk is computed, but you will also gain knowledge about financial and capital markets transactions, including derivative and foreign exchange trading, risk exposure generated, and how this affects extensions of credit to various clients.
- Strong managerial skills
- Advanced Excel & MS Office knowledge
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong communication skills; ability to cooperate with multiple parties
- Self-motivation and capability for delivering results, effectiveness in prioritizing and multi-tasking
- Attention to detail, ability to work under pressure and to deliver accurate results
- Ability to adapt to an evolving environment and responsibilities and learn quickly
- Familiarity with risk management systems is a plus
- 6-10 years of experience in credit risk management
- Managerial experience
- Fluent English
- Bachelor’s degree, Master’s degree preferred
- Financial and/or technical background
- Opportunity to work in an international, multi-cultural environment
- Cooperation with a high quality team in a challenging area of the financial industry with one of the world's leading companies
- Access to the latest technologies and tools
- Opportunity to learn through participation in various projects and cross training
- Attractive conditions of employment and benefits
- High exposure coming from direct cooperation with senior management