Philips is a global leader in health technology, looking back on a 127 years’ history. Our vision is to make life better for people worldwide through meaningful innovation. Our focus is on innovating new approaches to global health challenges, enabling better health and better care at lower cost. Our portfolio comprises of Personal Health, Health Systems, Sleep and Respiratory businesses.
In this role, you have the opportunity to:
Influence Environmental Health and Safety operations in CEE region and support CEE management in related projects.
You are responsible for:
- Coordinating Health & Safety Environmental failure investigation and verify effectiveness of corrective actions implemented.
- HSE & Fire Prevention training to new employees, as well as visitors and contractors employees.
- Maintaining and updating Philips Corporate Safety Standards
- Performing Risks Assessments according to Philips Corporate Safety Standards and Polish legislative requirements for all activities.
- Providing Health & Safety support at the activities in Offices, Research and Development locations, Field Service Operations and other activities including activities at Customer and Supplier premises, trade shows, conferences, travelling on business etc.
- Providing Continuous Improvement of the Environmental, Safety and Health performance at the site, with the reduction/elimination of recordable incidents, to avoid fines due to not compliance with legal requirements, to enhance the Safety culture improvement.
- Organizing and coordinating the HSE activities of the site in order to achieve the company expectation and goals.
- Working closely with the Heath & Safety Manager to implement HSE Plans and HSE goals for the region.
- Implementing and coordinating the HSE Programs, Policies and Procedures for the location. Monitor and take action to ensure compliance with local HSE regulations
- Verifying the knowledge and application, by all employees, of the measures provided for in the Prevention and protection plan, as well as of their duties and responsibilities in the field of occupational safety and Health, established by the job description;
- Elaboration of necessary technical documentation for information and training of workers in the field of safety and health in work;
You are a part of:
Environmental Health and Safety Market CEE organization.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience:
Familiar with Occupational Health and Safety management systems standards such as OHSAS 18001 or ISO 45001 is required
- Minimum 3 years professional experience in similar activities
Higher education, necessary according to Polish legal requirements in Occupational Health and Safety;
- Practical knowledge of applicable laws
- Critical personal competencies: networking, communication and motivational skills, tactical thinking agility, leading by influencing others, results orientation
- Fluency in English and Polish is required
- Demonstrated ability to set and lead priorities, resources, performance targets and project initiatives in a global environment
- Structured and logical thinking.
- IT savvy and quick to learn.
- Willing to travel.
In return, we offer you
A path towards your most rewarding career. Philips is growing its capability enterprise wide. Succeeding in this market-based role in a complex environment will open many doors for your long term career, in other areas in Philips or otherwise. We also believe that we are at our best as a company when you are at yours as a person. Thus, we offer competitive health benefits, a flexible work schedule and access to local well-being focused activities.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways. Learn more by watching this video.
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it.
If you have any other questions regarding the recruitment process please refer to our FAQs. In case of technical difficulties with the website, please send an email to email@example.com.
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)