We welcome you to a challenging, innovative environment with great opportunities for you to explore. We are looking for a motivated and experienced recruitment professional who would like to join our CEE Campus Team.
As a Recruiter in Campus Team, you will have the opportunity to develop a strategic relationship with colleges and universities to drive a campus relationship recruiting model on Iberia Market (Spain, Italy and Portugal). Attracting the best talent is critical to business success, so you will act as a strategic advisor. We expect you to have strong business acumen and judgement, deep external/internal market expertise and excellent operational capabilities to influence hiring decisions.
You are a part of our Global Competence Center in Łódź, where we centralize our business processes. We bring together supporting roles within HR, Finance, Procurement, Customer Service, Supply Chain and other, enabling you to have a career in an international, cross functional environment. Your future colleagues speak 25+ languages and represent 15+ different nationalities, supporting our operations in 50 countries on a daily basis.
In this role you will be part of the EMEA Campus Team which consists of people located in several European countries. You will work closely with HR Managers, HR Business Partners, Centers’ of Expertise and Philips People Services.
You will be responsible for:
- Managing end-to-end campus recruitment projects and activities based on the relevant academic calendar on Iberia market
- Following and updating strategy for the recruitment year including all campus events and relationship activities
- Developing, maintaining and strengthening relationships with internal and external stakeholders (including Members of the Board and Senior Managers)
- Providing the best in class customer experience (hiring managers, candidates and partners)
- Creating excellent intern experience beyond the learning pathway and proactively promote interns for full time graduate opportunities
- Driving and continuously improving intern activities
- Staying up to date with regards to knowledge about the labor market, graduate recruitment and sourcing tools.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience:
- University degree
- Excellent developed stakeholders' management skills
- Proven experience within the recruitment field
- Fluency in English and Spanish (both verbally and in writing) is a must
- Good knowledge about university’s society (e.g. students’ organizations, university’s events) on Iberia market
- A strong customer focus and a service oriented way of working
- Broad experience in the professional use of social media to approach and attract young talent
- Strong planning and organizational skills
- Excellent analytical skills in combination with a pragmatic approach which suits the dynamics of recruitment
- Ability to analyze the organization's competitive position by considering market and industry trends, existing and potential stakeholders
In return, we offer you
The unique combination of a critical and challenging role and a creative and empowering office environment. You will be actively encouraged to make improvements, establish best in class service and have a direct impact on the success of Philips on a daily basis.
- Annual bonus based on performance achieved
- Private medical care with option to extend it to family members
- Benefit System cards
- Discount for Philips’ products
- Language courses
- Relocation package applicable for people moving in from outside of Łódź region
- Promotion of healthy lifestyle in the office (fruits twice / week in the office, gym, massage chairs, various events)
- We are offering flexible work location: in our office in Łódź or possibility to work remotely.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways. Learn more by watching this video.
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there,you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it.
If you have any other questions regarding the recruitment process please refer to our FAQs. In case of technical difficulties with the website, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)