In this role, you have the opportunity to
Lean Transformation Project Manager (PM) will initiate, monitor and coordinate process improvement initiatives in dedicated functions of GBS Hub Łódź.
These improvements focus on centralization, standardization and harmonization of GBS processes in order to establish optimal E2E value chain.
Improvements aim at developing best practice approaches across Philips to ensure the seamless and effective integration of GBS services with internal suppliers and customers.
You are responsible for
- Leading and executing initiatives related to process standardization and optimization within the Hub in close cooperation with Function Leaders and Team Leaders.
- Planning and facilitating E2E VSM activities, supervise tracking of improvement plans.
- Supporting operational performance management via Daily Management and gemba.
- Coaching and mentoring problem solving initiatives.
- Supporting work optimization process through reporting and analysis.
- Deep diving into CIN improvements, tracking overall progress and identifying possibilities for roll-outs.
- Administrating repository of best practices and supporting their deployment across GBS.
- Providing Lean training sessions
You are a part of
The passionate and driven Global Business Services (GBS) business group. The jobholder has no direct reports.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- Master's degree
- Min. 5 years of experience in operational excellence, continuous improvement or process management
- Min. 2 years of experience in successfully managing projects
- Min. 3 years of experience in business functions like: Finance, SCM, CS, HR
- Practical Experience with Lean, including trainer’s skills
- Highly developed analytical skills
- Strong transformation and change management mindset
- Problem solving approach
- Strong communicator with effective influencing skill in a matrix setting
- Experience in shared services operational environment is preferred
- Experience in Six Sigma will be an asset
- Excellent command of English (both verbal and written)
In return, we offer you
The unique combination of a critical and challenging role and a creative and empowering office environment. You will be actively encouraged to make improvements, establish best in class service and have a direct impact on the success of Philips on a daily basis.
- Annual bonus based on performance achieved
- Private medical care with option to extend it to family members
- Benefit System cards
- Discount for Philips’ products
- Language courses
- Relocation package applicable for people moving in from outside of Łódź region
- Promotion of healthy lifestyle in the office (fruits twice / week in the office, gym, massage chairs, various events)
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways. Learn more by watching this video.
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it.
If you have any other questions regarding the recruitment process please refer to our FAQs. In case of technical difficulties with the website, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)