In this role, you have the opportunity to
The Installation Capacity Planner is involved in the handling and coordination of large-scale projects for Ultrasound and Imagine Systems installations. Here he / she manages the capacities and thus ensures the project- and demand-oriented provision of the installation capacities (FSE, third-party companies, etc.). As a single point of contact, he coordinates all projects taking into account sales priorities, available installation capacities and deadlines in coordination with the project managers, account and business managers, customers (biomed, clinical and IT departments)
You are responsible for
- Check the plausibility of the schedule; if necessary clarify project-specific requirements with Customer Project Manager/Order Manager and Sales Teams
- Check the installation orders that have been created in SAP/other supply chain system of Philips
- Select the required installer (Field Service Engineer) in the optimal way – possibly combined with other activities at customer facilities
- Acquisition of additional capacity from third party companies when needed
- Schedule the deployment of the FSE for the installations and point out any scheduling conflicts (already planned repairs, maintenance, FCO, etc.) and monitor their unbundling
- Manage escalations within the process of installation
- Order installation material, monitor delivery
- Complete the installation order after the installation has been finished
- Keep internal and external stakeholders updated on the status of installation
You are a part of
Our Global Competence Center in Łódź, where we centralize our transactional processes. We bring together supporting roles within HR, Finance, Procurement, Customer Service, Supply Chain and other, enabling you to have a career in an international, cross functional environment. Your future colleagues speak 25+ languages and represent 15+ different nationalities, supporting our operations in 50 countries on a daily basis.
The team based in Lodz is responsible for providing support for the sales team in Germany.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- Experience in medical industry would be a plus
- Ability to learn fast, need to build good ultrasound product knowledge
- Communication in German written, reading and speaking at C2 Level
- Excellent time management and personal management
- High ability to manage complex topics and issues
- Ability to manage high levels of stress and internal customer demands
In return, we offer you
The unique combination of a critical and challenging role and a creative and empowering office environment. You will be actively encouraged to make improvements, establish best in class service and have a direct impact on the success of Philips on a daily basis.
- Annual bonus based on performance achieved
- Private medical care with option to extend it to family members
- Benefit System cards
- Discount for Philips’ products
- Language courses
- Relocation package applicable for people moving in from outside of Łódź region
- Promotion of healthy lifestyle in the office (fruits twice / week in the office, gym, massage chairs, various events)
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways. Learn more by watching this video
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there,you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it.
If you have any other questions regarding the recruitment process please refer to our FAQs. In case of technical difficulties with the website, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)