In this role, you have the opportunity to
Impact our organization by being responsible for transition execution, leveraging your existing transition expertise gained through working in a shared services environment. You will be tasked with the end-to-end planning and orchestration of successful transitions, leveraging the Philips business services transition methodology and tooling, to which you will also contribute, thereby ensuring continuous improvement.
To succeed, you will need a strong focus on results and an eye for detail, combined with an emphasis on managing stakeholders across the organization to build credible and trusted relationships.
You are responsible for
- End-to-end execution of small/medium-sized transitions from the single site/single-market with a scope up to ~25-30 FTE
- Leading the engagement and onboarding of management teams and staff, align with stakeholders, manage conflicts, facilitate and make decisions
- Scope, impact, and benefits assessment and validation per transition site
- Detailed transition planning and daily management of execution
- Acting as the central liaison for all transition activities to the GBS Hub and evaluates, manages and mitigates risks at each stage and is responsible for planning and phasing of deliverables with the right quality and format and the timely delivery of agreed project results
- Ensuring compliance with the GBS transition approach, governance, cost, and service level parameters
- Preparing transition plans for process transitions into the GBS Hubs including the case for change, change management, communication, staffing, investments, timeline etc. and ensures compliance with the plans
You are a part of
our Global Competence Center in Łódź, where we centralize our business processes. We bring together supporting roles within HR, Finance, Procurement, Customer Service, Supply Chain and other, enabling you to have a career in an international, cross-functional environment. Your future colleagues speak 25+ languages and represent 15+ different nationalities, supporting our operations in 50 countries on a daily basis.
You will report to the Head of Organization Transformation. You will lead transition teams via a partnering model, taking responsibility for driving successful transition collaboration across various areas of the business towards well-defined goals. Your successful track-record of engaging and inspiring those around you will be your greatest asset.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- University degree
- At least 2 years of experience managing change projects/programs in complex environments within tight timeframes. Master-level capabilities required in Project and Change Management and Process improvement (including Value Stream Mapping)
- At least 2 years of Transition Management experience, Outsourcing/Offshoring, previous experience in the setup of shared service centers
- Functional experience in one or more of the business processes: Finance, Supply Chain, Customer Services etc.
- Advanced engagement, communication and interpersonal skills
- LEAN practitioner well-versed with lean and continuous improvement tools/techniques
- Highly energetic and able to inspire others and results-oriented with strong analytical skills
- Travel up to 50% of the time
- Strong written and spoken English, ideally with one or more additional languages
In return, we offer you
The unique combination of a critical and challenging role and a creative and empowering office environment. You will be actively encouraged to make improvements, establish best in class service and have a direct impact on the success of Philips on a daily basis.
- Annual bonus based on performance achieved
- Private medical care with option to extend it to family members
- Benefit System cards
- Discount for Philips’ products
- Language courses
- Relocation package applicable for people moving in from outside of Łódź region
- Promotion of a healthy lifestyle in the office (fruits twice / week in the office, gym, massage chairs, various events)
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways. Learn more by watching this video.
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it.
If you have any other questions regarding the recruitment process please refer to our FAQs. In case of technical difficulties with the website, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)