We welcome you to a challenging, innovative environment with great opportunities for you to explore.
In this role, you have the opportunity to support management team and conducting their jobs as effectively and efficiently as possible.
You are a part of our Global Competence Center in Łódź, where we centralize our business processes. We bring together supporting roles within HR, Finance, Procurement, Customer Service, Supply Chain and other, enabling you to have a career in an international, cross functional environment. Your future colleagues speak 25+ languages and represent 15+ different nationalities, supporting our operations in 50 countries on a daily basis.
You are responsible for
- Supporting the management team and conducting their jobs as effectively and efficiently as possible
- Arranging travel bookings through system and taking care of the hotel arrangements
- Supporting senior management level in some secretarial or administrative activities
- Organizing and update business agenda and meetings
- Performing marketing, administrative and office support activities for multiple supervisors
- Documents and correspondence handling
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- Graduate with a Bachelor or equivalent degree.
- Excellent English language skills.
- Good computer literacy and experience in MS office applications (excellent command of MS Excel and MS PowerPoint is a must).
- Maturity and ability cooperate with senior level executives
- Good communicator in a matrix setting
- Results and action-oriented individual with good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Knowledge, experience and understanding of the complex organization environment
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work
- Proactiveness and ability to work independently.
- Flexibility and agility
In return we offer you:
The unique combination of a critical and challenging role and a creative and empowering office environment. You will be actively encouraged to make improvements, establish best in class service and have a direct impact on the success of Philips on a daily basis.
- Annual bonus based on performance achieved
- Private medical care with option to extend it to family members
- Benefit System cards
- Discount for Philips’ products
- Language courses
- Promotion of healthy lifestyle in the office (fruits twice / week in the office, gym, massage chairs, various events)
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways. Learn more by watching this video.
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there,you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it.
If you have any other questions regarding the recruitment process please refer to our FAQs. In case of technical difficulties with the website, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)