In this role, you have the opportunity to
Implement and improve the Sales Support Process objectives and the day-to-day management of the sales support process ensuring the consistent supply of high-quality services.
You are responsible for
- Producing quotations and tenders for the sales force across all Business Units / Business Lines
- Coordinate Tenders in terms o cross sectors department
- Create and maintain a total overview of all offers and tenders
- Set priorities and ensures correct and completeness of offers and tenders within required timeframes
- Ensure correct and up-to-date quality documentation and coordinate timely alignment in terms of tender-related issues with internal and external stakeholders
- Coordinate and preparing quotes approval in a dedicated tool
You are a part of
Our Global Competence Center in Łódź, where we centralize our transactional processes. We bring together supporting roles within HR, Finance, Procurement, Customer Service, Supply Chain and other, enabling you to have a career in an international, cross functional environment. Your future colleagues speak 25+ languages and represent 15+ different nationalities, supporting our operations in 50 countries on a daily basis.
The team based in Lodz is responsible for providing support for the sales team in UKI.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- Graduate with Bachelor or Master degree
- Fluent English is a must (both verbal and written)
- Working in matrix organization experience preferred
- Ability to inspire commitment, communicate and influence virtually
- Strong influencing skills; convincing power
- Very good communication skills and customer attitude
- Self-driven and pro-active, able to work independently in a virtual environment
- Developed analytical thinking skills with an eye for detail
- Computer literacy essential and experience in MS office applications
In return, we offer you
The unique combination of a critical and challenging role and a creative and empowering office environment. You will be actively encouraged to make improvements, establish best in class service and have a direct impact on the success of Philips on a daily basis.
- Annual bonus based on performance achieved
- Private medical care with option to extend it to family members
- Benefit System cards
- Discount for Philips’ products
- Language courses
- Relocation package applicable for people moving in from outside of Łódź region
- Promotion of healthy lifestyle in the office (fruits twice / week in the office, gym, massage chairs, various events)
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it.
If you have any other questions regarding the recruitment process please refer to our FAQs. In case of technical difficulties with the website, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)