In this role, you have the opportunity to
have a visible impact on the Philips society by supporting our colleagues from The Netherlands in administration & payroll area.
You are responsible for
- Processing changes in employees’ employment lifecycle accordingly to country payroll calendar and global guidelines (new hire, transfer, time & attendance, benefits, payroll) - data input to Workday and other HR systems.
- Processing and updating requests in case management system.
- Preparing respective employment documentation (contract of employment, leaver letter, certificates, etc.)
- Generating admin & payroll reports (e.g. Workday).
- Processing personal data changes of Philips employees (Workday, downstream systems)
- Generating reference, visa application letters.
- Supporting HR Advisors with complex queries related to admin & payroll area and being a back-up to cover daily operations.
- Liaising with HR Managers, Reward Partners and People Managers in order to investigate particular employees’ cases.
- Performing internal controls in accordance with ICS/SoX
- Supporting role for People Managers to guide them through business processes executed in Workday accordingly to global guidelines.
- Collaborating with vendors, external providers and other supporting departments (benefits provider, IT department, finance, etc.)
- Collaborating with members of country local team on HR related topics.
- Participating in regional/global improvement projects. Delivering sound customer solutions
You are a part of
our Global Competence Center in Łódź, where we centralize our business processes. We bring together supporting roles within HR, Finance, Procurement, Customer Service, Supply Chain and other, enabling you to have a career in an international, cross functional environment. Your future colleagues speak 25+ languages and represent 15+ different nationalities, supporting our operations in 50 countries on a daily basis.
You will be part of Philips People Services team, supporting Philips employees based in The Netherlands.
The Philips People Services Center Europe is based in Łódź, Poland and is part of Philips People Services. PPS is the Human Resources Shared Services organization of Philips. A team of HR professionals delivering HR Services to Philips employees and managers at all stages of the career cycle. PPS delivers cost-effective people services by leveraging economies of scale, globalizing processes and simplifying the ways of working, while delivering superior HR experiences by listening and acting on our customers’ feedback.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience:
- Graduate with Bachelor/Master degree
- Fluent knowledge of Dutch and English language (both orally and in writing)
- Knowledge and understanding of HR processes and policies is an additional asset
- Experience in payroll will be an additional asset
- Workday/ SAP HR system knowledge is a plus
- MS Office literacy
- Detail oriented
- Ability to effectively prioritize and organize workload, multi-task is essential
- Personal integrity when handling confidential information
- Ability to work in a changing environment to meet demanding deadlines and timescales
- Excellent teamwork skills and ability to work independently
- Effective listening and highly developed interpersonal skills
In return, we offer you
The unique combination of a critical and challenging role and a creative and empowering office environment. You will be actively encouraged to make improvements, establish best in class service and have a direct impact on the success of Philips on a daily basis.
- Annual bonus based on performance achieved
- Private medical care with option to extend it to family members
- Benefit System cards
- Discount for Philips’ products
- Language courses
- Relocation package applicable for people moving in from outside of Łódź region
- Promotion of healthy lifestyle in the office (fruits twice / week in the office, gym, massage chairs, various events)
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways. Learn more by watching this video.
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there,you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it.
If you have any other questions regarding the recruitment process please refer to our FAQs. In case of technical difficulties with the website, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)