Software Engineer - Account (Client Lifecycle Management)
Information Technology (IT)
Job Reference #
Are you solid as a rock when you’re juggling a lot of tasks? Are you detail oriented, even when multitasking? We are looking for a motivated Software Developer with good analytical and problem solving skills, who has good Java/Oracle knowledge and willing to work in development of Standing Settlement Instruction application.
We're looking for Developer who would be involved in:
- New Development projects, business changes , Software upgrades and Migrations.
- Collaboration with development team to facilitate fast resolution time
- Production incidents investigation and resolution
- Delivery of bug fixes and operational break fixes seen within the environment
- Communication with client, other support teams, users, downstreams and upstreams
IB Client Lifecycle Management is a global technology team responsible for building and delivering solutions for client on-boarding, off-boarding and maintenance. You will be part of a new team that is embarking on dramatically changing the client lifecycle landscape within UBS by simplifying the interaction between Sales and the Client Middle Office and having a single integrated process to set up clients in sales and legal systems.
- Java (3+ years) (project is using v5 to v8, migrating towards 8)
- Hibernate (Oracle 11 as the underlying DB)
- Tomcat 9 / Websphere 7
- Strong analytical, problem-solving skills
- Curious and collaborative, comfortable working independently, as well as in a team
- Good communication skills
- English: Upper-intermediate
Nice to have:
- Experience using CI tools: Teamcity/Jenkins or similar
- Familiarity with linux terminal and shell scripting (bash)
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.