Senior JAVA Software Engineer - ClientData (Client LifeCycle Manag.)
Information Technology (IT)
Job Reference #
Are you a self-starter? Do you have the zeal to accept technical challenges and deliver within tight deadlines?
We are looking someone like this to:
• deliver technical change to the Client Lifecycle Management suite of applications by guaranteeing accurate, on-time execution, adherence to quality standards
• participate in the project lifecycle from requirements specification to implementation, ensuring that the solution fits its intended purpose from a functional, technical, and quality perspective
• understand the project plan, dependencies and own responsibilities in this context
• ensure awareness of & adherence to industry trends and firm-wide strategies and initiatives
• Develops technical solutions (included high / low level technical designs, specification and technology evaluations) using firms' approved methodologies.
IB IT Client Lifecycle Management is a global technology team responsible for building and delivering solutions for mastering and distribution of reference data and client on-boarding, off-boarding and maintenance.
Client data team develops a large scale enterprise system consisting of Intranet web applications and back-end services. The system provides data management and workflow in the Client Lifecycle Management area in a top tier Investment Bank. We are looking for a Senior Java Developer who would help us progress with new platform implementation, getting additional experience in Java 8, Spring, JPA / Hibernate technologies and AngularJS framework
- Strong knowledge and experience with Java 5+ years
- Understanding of OOP concepts, SOLID principles, design patterns, clean code practices
- Experience with Spring / Hibernate
- Good understanding of the relational database concepts, preferable Oracle, knowledge of SQL
- Experience with Git, Maven, Jenkins etc.
- Agile \\ Lean development processes
- English: upper-intermediate
Nice to have:
- Familiarity with AngularJs framework
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.