Cloud Software Engineer Java & Python – Aqua Scrum Lead
Information Technology (IT), Risk
Job Reference #
Do you want to play part in developing a state-of-the-art Front Office Risk System using Cloud Microsoft Azure technologies? Do you have the ability to resolve complex logical issues and think outside of the traditional development box? Do you want to work with a start-up mentality?
We are looking for a full stack software engineer who can/wants to:
• lead a scrum team
• be part of a team to engineer solutions for valuations and risk
• work directly with the traders and quants to understand complex business problems and learn about the financial derivatives we trade
• be part of a team resolving large scale distributed compute problems
• apply Microservices design patterns
• grow inside a strategic team
You will be working in the Front Office Risk and P&L team in Krakow alongside the Business. The team is highly motivated and consists of data quants and some of the bank's best technologists.
• Java, Python, software design, enterprise integration patterns
• Analysis skills (requirement refinement, data modelling, abstraction), excellent communication skills
• Strong communication skills, written and verbal
• Testing (Unit, System, Integration, UAT, Performance, Stability)
• Iterative SDLC (Scrum ideal)
• Results focused with desire to work closely with business partners, as part of a global team
• Experience in being a Scrum master
• Knowledge of derivatives (FX, Rates, Credit, Commodities, Equities)
• Knowledge of financial risk calculations/measures
• Cloud Experience (AZURE preferred), Kubernetes, Microservices
• Big Data, Spark, Scala
• an accomplished communicator, who thrives at the challenge of explaining complex topics
• enjoy logical problem solving tasks
• are passionate about what you do, you value excellence, learning and integrity
• enjoy a work environment that places emphasis on team work, collaboration and delivering business value while working at a sustainable pace
• someone who is technically excellent and wants to grow
• proactive, detail-oriented and comfortable working in dynamic environments with fast
• paced deliveries and changing requirements
• a self-sufficient, quick learner, who can work well both independently as well as in a team
• an excellent communicator, strong written and verbal communication skills in English
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
UBS Recruiting Poland
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.