IT Software Engineer - Java Developer
Information Technology (IT)
Job Reference #
We are looking for Java developer to join AMC IT team which develops Actively Managed Certificates app, an award-winning product offered by the bank on Neo platform.
We are looking for someone who can:
- be a part of a scrum team working on delivering business value through software
- implement and deliver high quality software solutions
- demonstrate superior collaboration skills in working closely with trading desk and other teams in the bank
- understand business requirements and translate them into the code
- design, build and maintain efficient reusable code
- perform unit/integration/functional/non-functional testing
- provide technical directions and system architecture
You can read more about Neo and AMC here: https://www.ubs.com/global/en/investment-bank/ubs-neo/equities-trading/equity-derivatives.html
Your team is located in two cities: London and Krakow, with most of IT team sitting in Krakow office.
You'll be working closely with your counterparties – trading desk, product support, and other dev teams.
- 3 years of experience as software engineer using Java SE 8+
- live coding skills in designing, planning and delivering solutions in a large scale enterprise environment
- experience with some of these or equivalent technologies:
Spring, Spring Boot, Zookeeper, Maven, Git, TeamCity, JMS, Bash, JUnit, Mockito, Oracle DB, Hibernate, Jira
- good English communication skills and attitude in team work
Nice to have:
- experience with cloud platform (Azure) and containerization technology (Docker)
- agile development methodologies
- investment banking domain knowledge as a big plus
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.