Project Manager - Way of Working
Business management, administration and support
Job Reference #
Are you passionate about change and always looking to improve processes? Do you enjoy working on projects and coach colleagues getting better?
We are looking for someone like this to:
• coach and assess line managers and team members on tools and methods for improving efficiency and effectiveness and deploying future state processes
• support and initiate cultural change towards a continuous improving way of working mindset
• challenge and guide the operational teams to improve the performance and effectiveness of the organization and establish standardized reporting and monitoring
• enable teams to identify and eliminate waste by improving day-to-day work, process and resource management and ensure that WoW tools and dynamics are in place and lead to results
• build good customer relationship and establish a feedback culture, including regularly surveys
• establish problem solving, performance measurement and monitoring as routine ways of working in the business team
You’ll be working in the regional Group Operations Way of Working team which is located in Poland and Switzerland – the team is part of the Automation team for Group Operations. The team is responsible for the implementation of the WoW tools covering the dimensions delivery and performance management, mindset & behavior, continuous improvement and so support lean transformation to continuous efficiency.
• experience in a role like this
• good understanding of and experience with Lean and/or Six Sigma (certification is a plus)
• strong analytical and problem solving skills
• the ability to juggle multiple deliverables simultaneously
• previous line and/or project leadership experience
• good oral, written and presentation skills in English, all other languages are advantage
• a good communicator, who can influence and coach skills required to build and manage relationships and trust with various stakeholders
• comfortable working under pressure, perform multitasking, able to handle tight deadlines, frequently changing priorities and deal with high level of uncertainty
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.