At Arla, we do so much more than make some of the world’s favorite dairy products. We make healthy taste delicious, mornings worth getting up for and family dinners unforgettable. With well-loved brands like Apetina®,Cocio®, Lurpak®, and Castello® to our name, Arla Foods are a natural part of modern life in Poland, and over 100 countries around the world too.
Join our Order to Cash Department and became a part of one of four experienced credit control teams, shaping ARLA’s effective cash flow. We are the guardians of the credit policy and ARLA’s receivables by taking care of our customers and delivering professional and efficient service to all of our stakeholders. Besides ensuring business transactions are properly accounted, we gain experience within international environment, develop our skills, try new solutions and contribute to various projects beyond our regular responsibilities.
Welcome to Global Shared Services in Gdansk
Arla is a global farmer-owned organisation that is behind many well-known and loved brands, including Arla Apetina®, Castello®, Lurpak® and many, many more.
As a Trainee, you become a part of our Global Shared Services in Gdansk. Here, you won’t find factory machines or farmers. Instead, you will join over 400 colleagues dedicated to supporting all of Arla with IT, HR, financial and procurement operations. Joining us, you will take part in our mission to make a real difference for colleagues near and far.
With over 10 years of existence in Gdansk, we offer you a lot of knowledge and the opportunity to partake in challenging and exciting innovation projects. As a part of the Arla organisation, you will also enjoy a Scandinavian, collaborative work culture. We are all on first name terms with each other, and we truly appreciate diversity and individuality.
About the job
While handling payment processes you will contribute to performance culture within Order2Cash Payment Team.
Specifically, you will be:
• Allocating incoming payments
• Executing outgoing payments
• Handling rejected payments
• Reconciling transit accounts and clearing customer/ vendor accounts
• Sundry invoicing
• Co-operating with O2C and P2P teams, other departments and business units
• Adapting changes to payment system
• Updating documentation (SOP, HTG)
Who are you?
We are looking for someone, who:
• Is a graduate/ in progress in finance and accounting or similar area
• Speaks English fluently
• Has high interpersonal and communication skills
• Is team oriented and represents proactivity in dealing with issues
• Understands standardization and lean methodology (as an advantage)
• Is open to change and improvements
What do we offer?
• 6-month internship (full-time availability)
• Work in an international team & matrix structure
• Friendly atmosphere & comfortable work place
• Professional induction in a new position
• Development possibilities while taking part in internal projects in the area of Global HR
• Chill out rooms with Xbox 360 and the best coffee in the office
Application and contact
If you want to drive innovation and help your colleagues worldwide, then seize this exciting opportunity.
Please apply via this [link].
Read more about Arla Global Shared Services
Global Shared Services consists of multiple functions that are all placed in the Neptun building in Gdansk – with colourful offices and a beautiful sea view.
As of now, we have an IT Operations and an IT Solutions division dedicated to SAP as well as a variety of app development and implementation projects. Our procurement and finance functions support a wide array of processes such as purchasing, distribution and sales globally.
We also have a dedicated HR operations division to ensure we attract, develop and retain the very best of talent around the world.
Together, we are all dedicated to one collective mission: ensuring an optimal global supply of fresh Arla products – every single day.