Regional Senior Payroll Specialist
Human Resources (HR)
Job Reference #
Are you passionate about HR matters, Payroll, HR Systems, Vendor Management topics? Do you always see solutions and not problems? Are you well organized? Do you have great attention to details ?
Within the Regional Payroll Management Support Team we are seeking a Specialist to help us :
• Adhere to UBS policies, guidelines and governance:
• Acting as a subject matter expert for vendor management tasks
• Cooperate with stakeholders globally to understand their needs and provide support
• Highlighting potential risk and build awareness within stakeholder group
• Understand and document the current payroll processes and involved applications/tools
• Recognize challenges and work towards identifying solutions
• Seek opportunities for improvements to increase the efficiency level of the Payroll function
• Liaise with other departments to ensure a smooth collaboration
You’ll be working in the HR Service Delivery Team – Payroll Function in Poland, Kraków/Czerwone Maki. We provide payroll services for over 30 000 employees in EMEA and performs effectively whilst keeping alignment with our strategic priorities.
Meet some of the Kraków HR team! Watch the video
• Min. of 3 years of previous experience in procurement/sourcing/vendor management in international environment
• payroll specialist expertise in EMEA region countries will be an asset
• experience in structuring and leading changes (as part of RtB work or full project mode)
• experience of undertaking transformation actions within large organizations - nice to have
• experience where you communicate with cross-cultural, cross regional teams that work collaboratively
• working experience with senior stakeholders
• fluent in English (additional language capabilities are advantages)
• high level PC literacy and competency
• excellent communicator with persuasive presentation skills and sharp eye to details
• natural risk manager with a strategic mind-set
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.