IT Software Engineer Internship
Job Reference #
Are you looking to get some hands on experience developing applications for UBS?
We’re looking for an Intern in Global Financing Services IT to:
• work in a development team to build applications for Global Financing Services IT
• take a part in iterative development process
• willing to learn different technologies – from UI to Database
• learn and master best development practices
You will be joining Global Financing Services IT. We build software with our business stakeholders, that is used both by UBS employees working for Sales and Operations, as well as by Bank’s clients such as hedge funds and financial institutions.
As a development intern you will play an important role in keeping our offering relevant and fit for purpose. You will work in Krakow, but become part of bigger IT organization that is spanned across several locations.
• Understanding of concepts of agile and iterative process
• Good communication skills with strong command of English
• Master’s degree or equivalent in engineering subject is a plus.
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.