Test Automation Engineer- Internship
Job Reference #
Do you have a passion for creation of high quality Java applications? Can you quickly get up to speed with existing and new applications?
We’re looking for a java developer to:
• be responsible for all aspects of the development lifecycle from analysis through to testing, delivery and support
• create a test system which will provide immediate and informative feedback to developers
• become part of distributed team designing and building the new platform
You’ll join a team located in Wroclaw, which is a part of a bigger, distributed team. Your team is designing and building a new greenfield front office order management platform, which will replace several currently used applications. This will be using Kafka, Typescript / React, and be deployed in a containerized scalable environment.
• a computer science or engineering academic background, ideally
• produce secure and clean code that is stable, operational, consistent and well-performing
• strong problem solving skills and dedication to creation of high quality code
Knowledge of these technologies would be beneficial:
• testing frameworks, e.g. Cucumber, WebDriver IO
• Oracle or any other relational database, SQL
• hands on with Unix
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.