- Managing a Team of approx. 10-12 Accountants and Senior Accountants; reporting to R2R Process Manager.
- Reviewing team performance in terms of R2R related accounting and reporting processes.
- Ensuring compliance with internal control system.
- Supporting Finance Transformation Project for Global Business Services
- Supporting Affiliates in finance-related processes, being a main contact point between Affiliates and GBS on an operational level.
- Driving and supporting direct team and GBS Team in general to achieve common goals and deliver process enhancements.
Profile we look for
- Manage and lead RTR Team.
- Responsible for staff training and development.
- Provide performance feedback and coaching to team members.
- Manage performance appraisal process and development of all direct reports.
- Represent R2R Team in internal and external meetings and workshops.
- Hands-on approach – understanding tasks of individual team members and being able to step in if needed.
- Manage relationships with various stakeholders.
- Monitor and determinate KPIs.
- Responsible for day to day finance and accounts operations, ensuring delivery according to process requirements within US-GAAP and local statutory requirements.
- Control over the period end closes, BS Reconciliation.
- Perform quarterly B/S reviews for US GAAP reporting compliance.
- Assure process compliance with local and corporate policies, regulations and laws
- Close cooperation with other teams inside Finance function (AP, AR, Tax, Treasury, FP&A, External Tax Advisors, Project Teams) to ensure smooth processes execution and effective financial support for business functions across Europe
- Perform risk assessment, prepare and execute risk mitigation plan in cooperation with R2R Process Manager
Key Qualifications required:
- 5+ years of professional experience in accountancy/finance
- 2+ years of supervisory experience
- Fluent English
- Russian language would be an asset
- University degree preferable in Finance or Accounting
- Good understanding of US GAAP
- Hands-on experience in financial reporting; experience in tax and statutory reporting would be an asset
- Strong leadership skills
- Excellence communication skills and capability to adapt to a demanding environment
- An energetic driven professional with can do attitude and drive towards building and proposing new process solutions
- Ability to work with senior stakeholders and communicate with the business
- Self-reliant, proactive and highly motivated
What we offer
- Numerous company events (family picnics, Christmas parties, Carnival balls, Away Days, International and Product days)
- International team environment
- Benefits: Private medical care, MyBenefit, Life insurance
- Fresh fruits every Monday
- Employee training (induction training, “Amway University” portfolio, language training, professional certification)
- Product discount
- Relocation package for candidates outside Poland
How to apply
If you are interested in this job, please send your application via "Apply" button.