Software Engineer in Test
Information Technology (IT)
Job Reference #
Are you ambitious QA Engineer? Do you want to improve your testing and programming skills working as part of our Agile development team in Wroclaw? Do you want to learn more about mature product development? We are looking for someone like you.
In this role, you will be responsible for:
• Designing and performing smoke, regression and component testing,
• Planning and developing test automation for Scrum team,
• Building scalable, modular and highly maintainable testing environment,
• Developing coding standards and process workflows for the development and maintenance of automated test environment,
• Interfacing with key parts of the technology organization, including the CTO team, Infrastructure Services, and business teams.
You'll be working in UBS Wealth Management Americas (WMA) IT organization. We are looking for someone to work in our Technology team to focus on the new multi-year technology initiative to revamp and enhance one of our SW platforms. We are responsible for providing the core applications used by the Financial Advisors, branch support staff, and the home office team. We are responsible for the end-to-end delivery of these applications. It is a development tech role that entails working with teams in US and Hungary, and other partner teams in multiple geographic locations around the world.
• 5+ years as a Software Engineer in Test practitioner,
• Knowledge of Java 8+, REST, Rest Clients (e.g. PostMan, Chrome Advanced Rest Client).
• Experience with Java unit testing, TestNG, JUnit, Mocks, Stubs.
• Experience with test automation frameworks like Selenium, Selenide (incl. Data Providers, Page Objects).
• Experience with CI tools like TeamCity, Jenkins, reporting by Allure.
• Experience with maven, IDE: IntelliJ, version control: git.
• Familiarity with CSS selectors, HTML.
• Knowledge of JIRA, SDLC, familiarity with test management JIRA plugins like X-Ray.
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.