Business Analyst / Business Manager in Global Wealth Management
Business development, Business management, administration and support, Finance, Management and Business Support, Outsourcing / Offshoring
Global Wealth Management
Job Reference #
Are you good at coming up with high impact actions out of financial data? Do you want to contribute and support efficiency projects with a major impact on the bank's profitability? Do you have convincing visualization skills and an affinity for preparing management-ready presentations?
If so, we are looking for someone like that to:
- Support on COO side the yearly and ad-hoc demand process from our Corporate Center functions by e.g. preparing funding requests for additional headcounts
- Provide project office tasks to help driving concrete front-to-back efficiency measures
- Prepare convincing, concise and visually attractive senior management presentations, e.g. for the Operating Committee
- Engage closely with Finance and other functional stakeholders across all divisions
You’ll be working in the F2B Efficiency & Demand team for Operating Head Booking Center Switzerland, a highly dynamic environment that delivers services for the different Wealth Management (WM) units with clients booked in Switzerland. We support the Operating Head on efficiency and demand activities and are closely collaborating with partner teams to ensure operational excellence across the whole platform.
We want to expand our current teams in Zurich with a team in Wroclaw to increase our capabilities in delivering our business priorities. This exciting role enables you to build up in-depth front-to-back WM knowledge and a network across diverse functions in Switzerland.
- Relevant experience in comparable roles in Financial Industries
- Broad understanding for financials and controlling in financial industry
- Excellent analytical, conceptual skills and high affinity to numbers
- Strong MS Office skills, particularly Excel, Powerpoint and Sharepoint Management
- An excellent communicator who can create concise summaries and visualize even complex matters convincingly
- Enthusiastic, takes initiatives and is highly diligent
- Resilient, team-minded, able to work independently, capable of juggling many tasks while having a good sense of humor
- Fluent in English (both verbally and written)
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.