Project Manager – Group Performance Assessment and Analytics
Job Reference #
Part Time, Temporary / Contract
Do you have strong organizational and communication skills and analytical mindset? Are you an experienced project manager with a track record of delivering process and operational change?
We’re looking for a Project Manager supporting co-ordination of a broad change agenda across Group Performance Assessment and Analytics (GPAA), we are looking for someone to:
• oversee the master plan, deliverables and timeline based on inputs from numerous project leads
• manage book of work by capturing new requirements, their prioritisation and tracking into projects
• build and maintain a resource schedule, provide capacity analysis
• help in identifying and managing risks at projects
• maintain team meeting agendas and actions, prepare presentation slides
• administer organizational charts, basic workforce planning and financial analysis
• co-ordinate ad-hoc deliverables
Please note this fixed-term employment contract for one year.
Group Performance Assessment and Analytics provides consistent, accurate and value-adding business information to Group senior management.
It focuses on the review and analysis of financial data and business information of UBS Group and its business divisions, pinpoints the impact of future developments and trends by preparing a suite of internal integrated performance and financial reporting products and ad-hoc analysis.
It operates in close cooperation with its partners in the divisional Controlling units and advances the integration of Risk, Finance and Treasury to ensure consistency across risk and performance measurement concepts.
Given the list of ongoing and planned initiatives, we now seek for a Project Manager to join our Team in order to facilitate and support GPAA change agenda.
Check here what it's like to work in Finance in Poland.
• ideally at least five years line of project management experience
• good understanding of operational processes, preferably within the financial services industry
• process optimization experience (Lean or Six Sigma knowledge and skills are a plus)
• agile methodology experience
• strong analytical, communication and facilitation (workshops) skills
• able to collaborate with all levels within the organization
• experienced in change programs
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.