IT Support Analyst
Information Technology (IT)
Job Reference #
Do you have a knack for technology? Are you at your best when supporting others? We’re looking for someone like that to:
– support the IB Research & Sales business across multiple applications & several technical domains
– uphold high standards for timely issue resolution
– contribute expertise to the management of existing and new IT products and services
– define workarounds for known errors and initiate process improvements
– maintain a knowledge database
You’ll be working in the IB TOC Research & Distribution team, based in Krakow - Quattro. The team works directly with business systems used by Research & Sales teams, from Client Management to distribution. You will be part of a global team which provides a follow the sun service and dealing with users across UBS locations.
– graduated from college/university with a technology degree (preferred)
– very good knowledge of Unix, SQL & MS Office
– knowledge of ITIL and lifecycle management
– knowledge of Splunk, Application Dynamics will be a plus
– a natural ability to solve complex issues
– banking and custody know-how
– strong analytical, problem-solving and synthesizing skills
– experience with Enterprise Management toolsets
– a confident communicator that can explain technology to non-technical audiences
– capable of understanding client needs and translating this into products and services
– able to operate independently with limited supervision
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
UBS Recruiting Poland
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.