Project Management Officer (PMO)
Information Technology (IT)
Job Reference #
Are you as solid as a rock when you’re juggling a lot of projects and tasks? Do you have strong analytical skills as well as good stakeholder management skills?
We are building a Business- and Portfolio Management team in Krakow as an integral part of the global Group Treasury Technology (GTT) Business- and Portfolio Management team.
The Krakow team will be involved in both Business- and Portfolio Management as well as IT-Risk Management. For this new team, we are looking for a team member, responsibilities can include (depending on experience):
* Supporting the annual planning processes (budget and program roadmaps)
* Supporting all processes around financials (reports, invoices, contracts, accruals, …)
* Supporting other GTT Program Portfolio Management processes like
o Help keep track of status, budgets, issues, risks, dependencies and benefits delivery of programs / projects and releases
o Help communicate the status of programs / projects as well as relevant risk and issues to all stakeholders incl. senior Business and IT stakeholders
* Supporting the agile transformation of Group Treasury Technology and other strategic initiatives of the function like productivity management, test automation and devops
* Supporting IT Risk management processes, e.g.
o Tracking and management of IT Risk remediation activities
o Coordinating with Central Risk Team on a regular basis and providing status for IT risk tasks
o Help with preparation of IT risk committees and deputize on the committees
* Help on HR related processes for internal and external hires, tracking of hires, coordinating approvals, maintaining organizational charts, providing time sheet guidance
* Owning tools and surrounding processes (Connections site, SharePoint, Distribution Lists, WAY, JIRAs, Microsoft Teams)
You’ll be working in the Group Treasury Technology Business and Portfolio Management team. Group Treasury Technology provides the Technology support for the Bank's Group Treasury and Asset & Liability Management functions. We are one of the big players in UBS Technology with an important portfolio of programs driven by regulatory changes and significant business benefits.
The area is a hot bed for new technology. In the current environment, we are working on projects in areas such as Big Data, Cloud, Data Science, Realtime, Streaming and Grid technology.
We are a dynamic and growing team with a strong footprint in Switzerland and UK and a growing footprint in Poland. We provide Portfolio and Business Management services to support strategic programs and IT teams.
* Experience in a PMO role or Business- and Portfolio Management and/or IT Risk Management
* University Degree in an IT related field, additional qualifications in the area of Finance / Economics / Business Administration are a plus
* Well structured, pro-active, very reliable and dedicated; high attention to detail, ability to handle a significant number of dependencies and issues without dropping balls
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, ability to adapt to different audiences and working styles / backgrounds in a global and diverse team
* Very strong team player
* Strong multitasking skills
* Flexibility to take on new tasks and responsibilities in a changing environment
* Flexibility and ability to define and implement pragmatic solutions under pressure where required
* Very strong MS-Office skills
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
UBS Recruiting Poland
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.