Risk Control Operations Specialist - IB Data Management
Job Reference #
Are you interested in the risk control area? Are you self-motivated and detail-oriented? If so we are looking for someone like you to:
• support the IB Data Management team in a variety of everyday operations
• maintain and control credit data in various UBS systems
• get involved in validation and processing of Credit Limit Requests and Credit Periodic Reviews
• cooperate with global stakeholders to resolve data quality and data integrity issues
• ensure requests are dealt with in a disciplined, timely and efficient manner
You’ll be working in the IB Data Management team in Zabierzow (Eximius Park) which is part of IB Credit Risk Operations. We are a team of 7 people who cooperate closely with each other and with our Nashville, Tokyo & Zurich teams. Our main tasks are related to the maintenance and control of Credit Risk related data in various UBS systems. We provide support to the Credit Risk Officers in UK/EMEA, US and APAC.
• Bachelor’s/Master’s degree preferably in a field related to business or finance
• fluent English
• previous experience in an operations function in the financial services sector
• attention to details and analytical problem solving skills
• ability to quickly grasp new concepts
• keen on learning numerous applications specific to the department
• comfortable communicating at all levels of the organization including senior management
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.