Shell Business Operations (SBO) Krakow sits at the centre of Shell’s global businesses, providing an operational backbone to our essential business functions. Working in a vibrant community with strong values and a supportive culture, an SBO-Krakow job will offer the chance to build a lasting and meaningful career. As one of six Business Service Operations centres, located worldwide, a job in Krakow will give you the chance to interact and work with people across the world, helping to deliver excellent support to business clients and internal stakeholders as well as advanced financial operations.
We are looking for data enthusiast to join Shell Lubricants Team, we will help you grow in data management/reporting and programming scopes. Sounds interesting? Than keep reading!
Global Labels team is providing compliant labeling of Shell Lubricants products in more than 70 countries around the world. You will be joining a diverse team at exciting times to support our growth and change agenda.
We work hand in hand with marketing, portfolio management, material scheduling and external suppliers to create final compliant artworks for a single SKU. We support implementation of new products and changes to existing portfolio.
You will be responsible for:
- Managing monitoring file - workload report for Global Labels Team, reporting out the results, statistics, Global KPIs
Working in post print labels space- programing labels in SAP
Independently prepare and manage label content for Shell products that meets the requirements of Product management, Marketing and legal/fiscal rules for all countries.
Managing post print labels development
Interact with multiple stakeholders effectively including 3rd party service providers.
Support the regional label focal point in responding to label related HSE / Legal / Regulatory issues.
- Supporting team with process documentation,
Data management and reporting
Working on automations and process improvements
7000 label changes in Monitoring file per year
Approx. 10,000 active label stocks globally
SAP experience required
Process and detail oriented
Very good excel skills
Programming skills an advantage
Excellent analytical and troubleshooting skills
Experience in Supply Chain
Robust communication and Stakeholder Management Skills
Number of Vacancies:
- Meaningful work in a company that is universally respected as a truly global energy leader (one of the world’s biggest companies according to Fortune Global 500)
- Unique opportunity to fulfill your potential with personal and professional development programs
- Work in a smart and motivated team within a supportive and inclusive culture with strong values
- Attractive salary and bonuses
- Complex medical care and individual life insurance
- Sports programme & facilities e.g. Multisport Benefits Card, vouchers for free time activities
- Good atmosphere at work and comfortable working environment: own canteen and a few relax rooms
- Opportunity to participate in social and community projects