Shell Business Operations (SBO) Krakow sits at the centre of Shell’s global businesses, providing an operational backbone to our essential business functions. Working in a vibrant community with strong values and a supportive culture, an SBO-Krakow job will offer the chance to build a lasting and meaningful career. As one of six Business Service Operations centres, located worldwide, a job in Krakow will give you the chance to interact and work with people across the world, helping to deliver excellent support to business clients and internal stakeholders as well as advanced financial operations.
Global Labels team is providing compliant labeling of Shell Lubricants products in more than 70 countries around the world. You will be joining a diverse team at exciting times to support our growth and change agenda.
We work hand in hand with marketing, portfolio management, material scheduling and external suppliers to create final compliant artworks for a single SKU. We support implementation of new products and changes to existing portfolio.
As a DTP (Desktop Publishing) Operator majoring in print of packaging you will have extensive production experience gained with a creative agency or in-house studio, with a proven track record in delivery. You will bring a passion for packaging, a great attitude, relevant experience, and a wide-ranging skill set.
Your primary operational responsibility will be to finalize packaging artworks based on given design ranging from simple artworks to complex ones.
- You will have deep understanding of label requirements and visual symbols, combined with project management.
Cooperation with the rest of the team across different types of media
Producing print-ready files for packaging (carton, labels, etc.)
Printing preproduction for packaging artworks
Being ambassador of Shell and customer brand guidelines and strategy
Labels for GKA customers- 1000 labels artworks per year
You know the print process for litho, flexo, digital, and print preproduction for packaging artworks
You are detail savvy and take responsibility for production files
You are able to deliver high quality work in tight timelines
Sense of typography, composition, and conceptual thinking
In-depth experience and a proven track record in artwork production and finalization
Experience with desktop publishing (DTP)
Professional knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite
Candidates must be organized, diligent and ready to work hard in a fast-paced environment while meeting deadlines
English min. B2
- Experience of working with Digital Asset Management principles and approaches and experience
We work as one team and are committed to excellence. We are accountable for our work and above all, we work hard to get the job done. We like to have fun too - Join Us!
Number of Vacancies:
- Meaningful work in a company that is universally respected as a truly global energy leader (one of the world’s biggest companies according to Fortune Global 500)
- Unique opportunity to fulfill your potential with personal and professional development programs
- Work in a smart and motivated team within a supportive and inclusive culture with strong values
- Attractive salary and bonuses
- Complex medical care and individual life insurance
- Sports programme & facilities e.g. Multisport Benefits Card, vouchers for free time activities
- Good atmosphere at work and comfortable working environment: own canteen and a few relax rooms
- Opportunity to participate in social and community projects