At Arla, we do so much more than make some of the world’s favorite dairy products. We make healthy taste delicious, mornings worth getting up for and family dinners unforgettable. With well-loved brands like Apetina®,Cocio®, Lurpak®, and Castello® to our name, Arla Foods are a natural part of modern life in Poland, and over 100 countries around the world too.
Are you an experienced SAP PI/PO developer ready to enhance and build new integrations solutions for a FMCG company? Does system integrations ‘detective work’ and bug fixing excite you? Come and join a growing team working with EDI and integrations solutions. This is your opportunity to grow your skills in working with SAP PI/PO and be part of the full process flow from requirements gathering to solution delivery.
Welcome to Global Shared Services in Gdansk
Arla is a global farmer-owned organisation that is behind many well-known and loved brands, including Arla Apetina®, Castello®, Lurpak® and many, many more.
As an Integrations developer, you become a part of our Global Shared Services in Gdansk. Here, you won’t find factory machines or farmers. Instead, you will join over 400 colleagues dedicated to supporting all of Arla with IT, HR, financial and procurement operations. Joining us, you will take part in our mission to make a real difference for colleagues near and far.
With over 10 years of existence in Gdansk, we offer you a lot of knowledge and the opportunity to partake in challenging and exciting innovation projects. As a part of the Arla organisation, you will also enjoy a Scandinavian, collaborative work culture. We are all on first name terms with each other, and we truly appreciate diversity and individuality.
About the job
Join Arla’s ART (Agile Release Train) named ‘iFIT’, to be part of a great team delivering IT infrastructure across all base technology platforms. iFIT ART delivers network, integrations, IT security, On-prem and Cloud Datacentre changes as well as SAP Basis upgrades to the business and to other release trains. The ART has multiple teams and is currently in need of a new SAP PI/PO Integrations developer to join the EDI & integrations team
Our strategy for the Integrations area is to build an integrations hub of competencies, which can be shared across the organization (HR, Sales, Logistics etc.). In this role, there will be possibilities to grow a large network in Arla across all business units. The role involves both hands-on development as well as communication with our customers.
You are a passionate SAP PI/PO Integrations Developer, who has the drive and skills to secure ongoing deliverables to the business while following the guidance from the architect. Your talents lies within delivering complex integrations with little input from by the business using your existing SAP PI/PO competencies. In daily work you will have a close collaboration with the rest of the team and join all the Agile ceremonies. The focus will be on planning, execution and delivery to secure full satisfaction from the receivers of the product. Improvement ideas and feedback is part of the daily culture and valued high.
Specifically, you will:
- Deliver full workflow from idea to delivery of the solution to the customer
- Challenge and improve the current integrations model
- Provide 2nd level application support
- Support Problem Management after major incidents in integrations area
- Actively join all Agile ceremonies in the team (planning, stand-up, retro, demo etc.)
- Be a team player and ensure objectives brings maximum value to the business
Who are you?
You are focused and persistent on achieving goals in great collaboration with the team, Product Owner and key stakeholders. You will be working with in a complex stakeholder environment, spanning different cultures. Thus, you have great facilitation skills and enjoy engaging with people of different cultures and from various backgrounds.
Furthermore, you have:
- A master’s degree within IT or other relevant area
- Minimum 2-3 years of experience working with SAP PI/PO is expected
- The ability to deliver integrations with the ‘Minimum Viable Product’ in mind to secure an iterative and continuous delivery to the business
- In depth experience in SAP PO 7.4 or 7.5 and integrations to SAP and Non-SAP systems
- Large experience with standard adapter types like IDOC, Proxy, RFC, SOAP etc.
- Experience with graphical mappings and UDF’s
- Netweaver Developer Studio and Java knowledge is a plus
- A good business process understanding, allowing you to engage in dialogue with your business owners
- Experience with SAP PI/PO B2B add-on and CPI is a plus
What do we offer?
- Work in an international team & matrix structure
- Friendly atmosphere & comfortable work place (Neptun office in Gdańsk Wrzeszcz)
- Relocation package
- Medical care & life insurance
- Additional benefits like gym card, vouchers, travel points or cinema tickets, etc.
- Fruit Wednesdays
- Trainings with experts & professional induction in a new position
- Development possibilities while taking part in internal projects
- Events, integration, like Summer or Xmas Party, Chill out rooms with Xbox and the best coffee in the office
Application and contact
If you want to take part in driving the integrations agenda and help your colleagues worldwide, then seize this exciting opportunity.
Please apply via this [link].
Read more about Arla Global Shared Services
Global Shared Services consists of multiple functions that are all placed in the Neptun building in Gdansk – with colourful offices and a beautiful sea view.
As of now, we have an IT Operations and an IT Solutions division dedicated to SAP as well as a variety of app development and implementation projects. Our procurement and finance functions support a wide array of processes such as purchasing, distribution and sales globally.
We also have a dedicated HR operations division to ensure we attract, develop and retain the very best of talent around the world.
Together, we are all dedicated to one collective mission: ensuring an optimal global supply of fresh Arla products – every single day.