Information Technology (IT)
Job Reference #
Do you know how to build robust and scalable systems in Java? Are you an innovative problem solver? We’re looking for someone like that who will:
– be a member of a Scrum team
– deliver real business value by building robust and scalable core Java server systems
– devise high level technical architecture for the epics
– develop high quality, automatically tested code, leading by example
– review design suggestions and ensure the delivered code fulfills the expected level of quality
–assisting production operations team
We are an Agile team of open minded and highly motivated professionals who care about quality and sustainable solutions. We are accountable for what we do and have a full say in how we do things. It is not only we do believe in Agile and XP practices – we embody all of those in our everyday work to ensure our software is of the highest quality and has the "value to customer" at its heart. You will be cooperating with delivery teams located in Krakow and business stakeholders around the world.
Our software is a heart of UBS Investment Bank. Our systems are responsible for cash transfer, accounting and confirmation process for trades on Derivative Instruments, processing every day over a billion of dollars.
– Minimum 3 years developing software utilizing Java
– Minimum 1 year developing software utilizing Spring framework
– Solid Object-Oriented analysis and design skills
– Detailed understanding of core Java concepts
– Hands-on experience with Agile methodologies, especially Scrum
– Hands-on experience with building distributed systems, Java messaging technologies, and databases
– Experience in participating in peer reviews of source code
– Strong organizational and quality assurance skills
– Experience in the financial industry is a plus
– a team player
– committed to excellence
– someone who is technically excellent and can aspire and inspire others to our values and culture
– a very good English speaker
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
UBS Recruiting Poland
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.