Outsourcing / Offshoring
Job Reference #
• work with Business Functional Leads and UBS Project Managers to support the execution and implementation of project plans to transition business processes to UBS Business Solution Centers and Vendor offshore locations
• lead outsourcing transitions across multiple waves managing both vendor and internal staff
• deliver projects within the agreed level of service as set out in the respective service level agreements
• ensure relevant transition documentation for the services is in place as required. Ensuring the auditable files are archived in the SharePoint
• provide effective and on time project reporting, risks and issues management as defined within Program PMO guidelines and policies
• organize progress meetings and steering committees with senior management and multidisciplinary teams to facilitate decision making and project management
• produce meeting minutes, draft workshop presentations and briefings
• provide clear, concise and accurate senior management updates and reports
• ensure compliance with UBS Operational Risk requirements throughout the project lifecycle
• implement best practices across the teams and so that vendor performance is closely monitored and issues dealt with within the streams
• build relationship with UBS Onshore Staff, Vendors and all Transition Work-streams
As a Transition Manager you will be responsible for transferring processes to UBS and Vendor offices by managing projects, engaging with onshore and offshore business project resources, coordinating work-streams, controlling timelines, resolving issues and driving the transition from planning to the execution in accordance with UBS methodology and Compliance requirements. Position is located in Zabierzow (Eximius Park).
• 6 years' work experience in project management, consulting and/or the financial services industry
• working understanding of business process transition
• sound understanding of transition IT related deliverables
• strong analytical background, attention to detail, well-organized, methodical approach to work
• eager and able to solve complex problems and constraints with multidisciplinary teams
• first class interpersonal skills with a strong client focus, excellent presentation and communication skills (oral and written)
• ability to work under pressure and to deliver on strict deadlines in a timely manner
• ability to build relationships across a global organization, work independently, build trust and to work efficiently with internal and external stakeholders
• PRINCE2 or PMI certificates
• strong MS Office skills including Excel and PowerPoint
• fluent in English both written and spoken
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
UBS Recruiting Poland
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.