At Arla, we do so much more than make some of the world’s favorite dairy products. We make healthy taste delicious, mornings worth getting up for and family dinners unforgettable. With well-loved brands like Apetina®,Cocio®, Lurpak®, and Castello® to our name, Arla Foods are a natural part of modern life in Poland, and over 100 countries around the world too.
Join us as a Risk, Controls and Compliance Assistant and you'll become a vital part of our company. As well-established Financial Shared Service in Tricity we need ambitious people with the ability to create a vision and operate with an international perspective.
We are looking for ambitious student/graduate with excellent MS Excel and general flair for IT (part time/flexible hours).
Welcome to Global Shared Services in Gdansk
Arla is a global farmer-owned organisation that is behind many well-known and loved brands, including Arla Apetina®, Castello®, Lurpak® and many, many more.
As a Risk, Controls and Compliance Assistant, you become a part of our Global Shared Services in Gdansk. Here, you won’t find factory machines or farmers. Instead, you will join over 400 colleagues dedicated to supporting all of Arla with IT, HR, financial and procurement operations. Joining us, you will take part in our mission to make a real difference for colleagues near and far.
With over 10 years of existence in Gdansk, we offer you a lot of knowledge and the opportunity to partake in challenging and exciting innovation projects. As a part of the Arla organisation, you will also enjoy a Scandinavian, collaborative work culture. We are all on first name terms with each other, and we truly appreciate diversity and individuality.
About the job
In Risk, Controls and Compliance department, we drive financial compliance, fraud and information security across Arla, and safeguard the company's reputation, through the maintenance of a strong compliance culture and internal controls environment.
As a Risk, Controls and Compliance Assistant, you’ll contribute to compliance agenda by supporting the team with administrative tasks around controls set up, control monitoring programme and various compliance projects, as relevant.
Specifically, you will:
• Develop automated solutions supporting Risk and Compliance daily work
• Maintain and further enhance systems for control catalogue, control monitoring and compliance gaps follow up (Access Database, Impero)
• Perform various analysis
• Provide support in daily operations
Who are you?
• Student or graduated in sciences or finance area
• Very good in spoken and written English
• Detail oriented, always aiming to understand causes instead of just the effects
• Excellent in MS Excel and have general flair for IT
• Analytical skills with attention to details
• Good SQL (macros skills) will be a plus
• Knowledge of SAP or another ERP will be a plus
• Availability 15-20 hours/ week
What do we offer?
• Flexible hours of work
• Work in an international team & matrix structure
• Friendly atmosphere & comfortable work place (Neptun office in Gdańsk Wrzeszcz)
• Trainings with experts & professional induction in a new position
• Development possibilities while taking part in internal projects
• Chill out rooms and the best coffee in the office
Application and contact
If you want to drive innovation and help your colleagues worldwide, then seize this exciting opportunity.
Please apply via this [link].
Read more about Arla Global Shared Services
Global Shared Services consists of multiple functions that are all placed in the Neptun building in Gdansk – with colourful offices and a beautiful sea view.
As of now, we have an IT Operations and an IT Solutions division dedicated to SAP as well as a variety of app development and implementation projects. Our procurement and finance functions support a wide array of processes such as purchasing, distribution and sales globally.
We also have a dedicated HR operations division to ensure we attract, develop and retain the very best of talent around the world.
Together, we are all dedicated to one collective mission: ensuring an optimal global supply of fresh Arla products – every single day.