Corporate Actions and Income Processing Specialist
Job Reference #
Are you a Corporate Actions booking master? Deadlines do not scare you off? We’re looking for someone like that who can:
– Booking of mandatory/optional events and all transactions related to Corporate Actions (cash or stock)
– Monitor deadlines on a daily manner and notify clients on all related events
– Compare swift notifications from custodian with a second source (e.g. Bloomberg, Telekurs)
– Ensure that all claims and discrepancies are identified, addresses and followed-up
– Responding to customers/client service center requests
You’ll be working in the Corporate Action and Income Processing Team in Wrocław.
We are responsible for the correct and timely processing of Corporate Action and Income transactions. This includes cash payments such as dividend, interest, liquidation and redemption or corporate events like merger, capital increase, tender or purchase offer and stock split on equities, bonds or hedge fund products. As a strong member of the team you will work closely within the integrated value chain and our global / international interfaces. Team is operating between 8:00am and 6.00pm (work on shift pattern).
– a university degree
– critical approach to problem-solving and strong commitment
– professional experience in corporate actions area is an asset
– command of Microsoft Excel and systems such as Bloomberg
– great organizational skills
– totally focused on client service and team collaboration
– flexible and able to work under pressure
– motivated, self-directed and driven (always staying up to date and improving)
– fluent in English (knowledge of other European languages would be an asset)
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.