IT Quality & Automation Test Engineer
Information Technology (IT)
Job Reference #
Are you passionate about technology? Do you know how to solve challenging problems in elegant ways? We’re looking for someone who is:
- able to look beyond the status quo and identify areas of constant change/improvement.
- able to analyze applications thoroughly & come up with own ideas to automate some of the process to make our life easier
- accurate at work, paying attention to details and feels strong responsibility for own work
- strong in analytical and logical reasoning capability.
You will be part of WMPC Tech Dev team which is responsible for successful delivery of different projects for the Bank.
You must have a proven track record in Quality Assurance. Substantial experience with Quality Control methodology is required, in particular: requirements specification, test planning, test execution, test traceability, defect management, and project level reporting of test results.
We look for a candidate who will perform as a cross-team test engineer, who will organize, build and guide automation process in several connected projects.
- 3+ years of experience of testing complex IT systems and business flows
- understanding of Quality Assurance and Defect Lifecycle
- experience with test data identification & creation
- experience in preparing automated test cases
- experience in building and optimizing automation frameworks
- experience with Java programming language,
- experience in using Selenium WebDriver
- experience with using BDD in order to prepare feature tests easily readable by business users
- experience in using TeamCity/other CI tools
- experience of working in Agile software development
- hands on experience with test management tools (e.g. JIRA, Quality Center)
- hands on experience test management tools like QTP, TestComplete,
- familiarity with .net / VBScript / SQL programming
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
UBS Recruiting Poland
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.