Internship in Business Analytics
Evidence Lab Innovations
Job Reference #
Temporary / Contract
Are you passionate about preparing reports? Do you like data analysis? Are you able to find a positive outcomes?
We look for an Intern to:
• prepare ad-hoc, weekly, monthly and quarterly reports
• produce analysis assessing performance of the Evidence Lab Department
• respond to ad-hoc tasks from Business Managers
• analyse and manage data
• perform a number of Business Manager's tasks: maintain organizational structure, review compliance requirements, etc.
You will be working in the Business & Client Operations team within Evidence Lab Innovations in Zabierzow, Eximius Park. Our role is to manage information reporting, provide analysis and general support to the global divisions and participate in reporting activities. A key objective of the team is to provide Senior Managers with information they need to make strategic decisions.
You don't have to have previous professional experience. It is important that you have:
• a degree in business, financial or technical field or you are a last year student
• advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel, working knowledge of VBA would be an asset
• understanding of basic financial terminology
• skills in Business Objects and/or Tableau – not necessary, but would be an asset
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.