The COB & CM Senior Analyst is a seasoned professional role. Applies in-depth disciplinary knowledge, contributing to the development of new techniques and the improvement of processes and work-flow for the area or function. Integrates subject matter and industry expertise within a defined area. Requires in-depth understanding of how areas collectively integrate within the sub-function as well as coordinate and contribute to the objectives of the function and overall business. Evaluates moderately complex and variable issues with substantial potential impact, where development of an approach/taking of an action involves weighing various alternatives and balancing potentially conflicting situations using multiple sources of information. Requires good analytical skills in order to filter, prioritize and validate potentially complex and dynamic material from multiple sources. Strong communication and diplomacy skills are required.
- The COB & CM Senior Analyst supports Citigroup's Continuity of Business (COB) organization within Global Operations & Technology Risk Management (OTRM).
- Oversight of business unit compliance with local/regional regulations in conjunction with regional Business Continuity Management teams.
- Maintain awareness of up to date knowledge of the status of all CoB programs and initiatives within the country.
- Provide regional coverage for ICG business recovery team.
- Support the execution of the CoB program via the corporate CoB tool set (e.g. CoBTRAC, CENS, ICoBQ)
- Collaberate with ICG Markets and operations Business recovery team on Crisis management and cyber recovery planning.
- Provide guidance to application development and support teams including recovery coordinator for CoB testing strategy and application readiness.
- Manage and Advise Technology organizations on completion of Application Recovery Plans to comply with Citi’s standards and best practices
- Provide planning and testing evidence to auditors and regulators when required.
- Support emerging operational resiliency initiatives (eg industry exercises and cyber security exercises)
- Track and record testing results, report in management dashboard.
- Collaborative approach, must be able to work closely with senior business sponsors and promote consensus decisions that are right for the organization.
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm's reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.
- Strong technology background/ production support or SA experience a plus
- Practical experience in continuity plan structure, testing, and maintenance
- Professional manner and strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent English written and verbal communication skills
- Advanced user proficiency in Microsoft Office products
- Disaster Recovery/Business continuity and audit/compliance/controls experience
- Excellent organizational, planning and prioritization skills
- Strong time management skills
- Ability to communicate effectively across all levels in the organization
Business knowledge of Markets.
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously
- Hands on approach and able to manage own work load whilst taking direction
- Bachelor’s/University degree or equivalent experience
- Opportunity to work in an international, multi-cultural environment
- Cooperation with a high quality team in a challenging area of the financial industry with one of the world's leading companies
- Access to the latest technologies and tools
- Opportunity to learn through participation in various projects and cross training
- Attractive conditions of employment and benefits
- High exposure coming from direct cooperation with senior management