Responsible for security events reconciliation, reporting and escalations. Person applying for this role will be responsible for Log Compliance validation.
This position requires the individual to operate within a team environment and work closely with other groups within the business and throughout TI.
- Escalation of issues discovered during compliance validation
- Interact with application supports to address outstanding compliance issues
- Administrative events reviewing for IT systems
- Identification and escalation of security incidents
- Configuration changes identification and analyzing
- Detection and reporting for discrepancies discovered during control
- Creating and updating procedures for technology controls
- Log content validation in order to meet predefined policy
- Maintain highest standards of service quality
Complete all tasks in connection with the organization’s activity but not detailed in the current job description, charged by the direct manager, supervisor or the functional head.
Knowledge and Experience
- Being able to quickly learn to use numerous different system surfaces in basic level.
- Has to be able to pay attention to details.
- Ability to work as a team member and drive own initiatives
- Has to be able to endure monotonous work and be flexible.
- Excellent customer service orientation, interpersonal skills and ability to set priorities and work under pressure.
- Fluent written and spoken English
- Good communication skills
- Knowledge of using standard MS Office products (Word, Excel, Power Point, etc.)
Minimum high school degree. College or university degree is preferable.
- Operational Effectiveness
- Customer Orientation
- Results Orientation
- Effective Communications
- Building Unit Ownership
- Proactive problem solving attitude