Quality Assurance Internship
Information Technology (IT)
Job Reference #
Are you passionate about building highly available, robust and scalable distributed systems? Are you interested in at iteratively refining user requirements and removing any ambiguity? Do you like to be challenged and encouraged to learn and grow professionally?
• implementation of test automation framework
• assist other QA members in testing if required
• run automated tests suites and analyze results
You'll be working within the Group Treasury Technology team, responsible for change and maintaining a world class x value adjustment solution. This is a key system that calculates counterparty exposure related metrics for UBS group. As a QA Engineer intern, you’ll play an important role in making this key system an efficient part of the bank.
• appetite to work and improve Python (Object Oriented) programming skills
• taste for scientific tools like numpy or pandas
• motivation to learn about test automation concepts and patterns
• drive for troubleshooting and solve problem
• working knowledge of SQL and RDBMS databases
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.