Business Analyst (Market Regulations)
Information Technology (IT)
Job Reference #
Do you have a knack for analyzing IT business processes? Are you able to manage projects efficiently? We’re looking for someone like that who can help us:
- Oversee and or conduct detailed business analysis, produce timely, clear and concise business requirement and options
- Analyst existing state v target state, be responsible for writing BRDs and specs
- Run working groups and coordinate requirements with various business areas such as Front Office, Middle Office, Operations, Legal & Compliance
- Work directly with different IT delivery streams; deliver projects and project requirements
- Drive projects through all lifecycle phases including inception, business analysis & requirements gathering, IT design, organizing and executing of UAT testing together with QA and user training and education
- Ability to deal with senior managers and demanding stakeholders and ability to navigate across a complex organization
You’ll be working in the IB Tech Regulatory & Core Services team in Wroclaw. We are a dynamic IT team that is responsible for front to back implementation of regulatory challenges. As such, we collaborate globally with functions in various Business areas, Investment Products & Services, Operations and Legal & Compliance. We work in a cross divisional manner with stakeholders in Wealth Management, Investment Banking, Asset Management, Finance, Risk, Analytics and others.
- Strong problem solving skills; ability to tackle new problems in a structured way
- Experience in business analysis or in delivering projects (scoping, analyzing, planning, tracking, communicating etc)
- Affinity or background in technology, having been involved in driving technology change projects
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills across different management levels and seniority
- Good team working and client relationship skills (internal clients)
- Knowledge of trade flows, lifecycle management and controls is helpful
- Knowledge of WM & IB trade capture and risk management systems is helpful
- Familiarity with recent developments in financial regulation and banking standards, understanding of regulatory delivery programs is helpful
– passionate about supporting the development of IT systems and applications
– eager to make a mark in a new team and quickly deliver fast paced and challenging projects
– technically savvy with an appreciation for IT capability
– adaptable, able to work across teams and functions
– fluent in English
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
UBS Recruiting Poland
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.