B2C Payments you monitor and optimize payments processing activity with focus in ecommerce transactions, continuously improving performance across channels and markets. Solve and prevent payments operational issues while enhancing the payments capabilities in coordination with global vendors and digital teams
WE ARE LOOKING TO RECRUIT:• a candidate with university degree in Finance, Economics, IT or relevant
• having at least 3 years of professional experience in the area of B2C payments or ecommerce
• a strong analytical mindset, ambitious to constantly expand knowledge, challenge the status quo and enhance processes;
• A problem solver with ability to work in a fast-paced environment
• a strong communicator who’s not afraid to reach out to stakeholders cross-functionally;
• a good English speaker and an excellent team player;
• ideally with good command of SAP and Excel.
RISE TO THE CHALLENGEPMI Service Center Europe Sp. z o.o. (PMI SCE) is seeking talented people to join our team within the Finance Department based in Krakow, Poland.
As a Lead B2C Payments you will:
• Optimize payment processing activity with focus in card not present transactions, continuously improving performance across channels and markets
• Enable distant channel payments operations by supporting market or channel openings, changes of business model or new initiatives to provide value added services
• Optimize subscription payments , supporting the different activities to recover failed payments
• back office tools administration: user management, access control, configuration and support to digital teams
• Support the finance team to identify improvements in the end to end order to cash process by optimizing the payments reconciliation process
• Prevent and resolve payment incidents, in coordination with the rest of the payments team, Digital, Payment Global Partners and markets, acting as a global escalation contact for markets.
WE OFFER• competitive salary
• private medical and dental care, life insurance
• subsidized meals in company canteens
• remote work opportunity and flexible working arrangements
• employee pension plan
• multisport program
• holiday, cultural & Christmas bonus
• wide range of trainings, optional language classes, further education and professional qualification support possibility
• free bike and car parking for all employees
JOIN A GLOBAL MARKET LEADERPhilip Morris International Inc. (PMI) is the leading international tobacco company, with seven of the world’s top 15 brands, including the number one cigarette brand worldwide.
PMI SCE was established in late 2005 in Krakow and since then is increasingly serving PMI affiliates’ Financial Accounting, People & Culture (P&C), Procurement and Information Services (IT) needs in Europe, Middle East and Africa.