Price Intelligence Data Analyst (Evidence Lab)
Evidence Lab Innovations
Job Reference #
Are you an analytic thinker? Do you know how to develop innovative solutions?
We’re looking for Data Analyst to:
• contribute to the design, creation and validation of new analytical frameworks for systematically extracting insight from unstructured, raw and alternative data sets.
UBS Evidence Lab is one of the most innovative and highly regarded teams in the UBS Investment Bank. Our unique data-driven approach to investment research is revolutionizing the industry. You will be joining the Price Intelligence Lab within Evidence Lab. The Price Intelligence team harvests pricing data from around the world across all sectors. The team builds analytical applications based on industry specific pricing structures. By matching the right analytical application with robust data harvests, we allow our clients to understand company pricing strategies, assess their effectiveness and gain insight into a company's pricing power, which is ultimately a reflection of their brand equity.
You can learn more about Evidence Lab here.
• solid educational background in data science, statistics or computer science field with specific knowledge of python, SQL, and statistical languages like R
• 0 to 2 years of experience in a data analyst related role where you applied above educational skills (school level projects counts)
• interest, desire and willingness to work in a fast paced environment with lots of innovation, model development and iteration, testing hypothesis and overall deliver highly relevant models that will help investment professionals make informed decisions based on data
• Intellectually curious
• Able to communicate and explain complicated topics clearly and concisely
• Creative, with the ability to work with unstructured data and draw insight from it
• Adaptable, with the perseverance to work through big challenges with constrained resources
• Comfortable working within a globally dispersed team
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.