Quality Assurance Engineer
Information Technology (IT)
Job Reference #
Are you passionate about technology and have keen eye for detail? We're looking for QA Engineer to join Mobile / e-Commerce team where you will be involved in development of modern trading and cross-product application platform.
• Detailed manual testing of new functionality & regression testing of existing functionality on Mobile, API and Backend side testing (server, databases, etc.)
• Perform comprehensive analysis of any error found using logs, database queries, unix file system, etc.
• Raising issues in defect tracking tool (JIRA)
• Compatibility / Usability testing of the online applications on multiple Mobile configurations (OS, form factors and languages)
• Working closely with developers in troubleshooting issues
• Validate solution meets business acceptance criteria
• Working with business and IT stakeholders on clarifying business requirements
• Identifying test conditions from project documentation and developing test cases which provide full coverage
• Assist in automatic tests execution and maintenance
• Assisting key business end-users in user acceptance testing
• Assisting other QA members in testing if required
The IB Mobile Team is enabling other development teams to provide their mobile solutions. We are also working closely for the UBS Neo Platform. UBS Neo is our leading project that intends to replace all client facing systems with one modern and technically advanced solution. Neo is designed as micro service ecosystem with state-of-the-art technologies composed into one multifunctional portal.
QA Engineers in IB Mobile are integral part of scrum development team. We follow agile principles; we test often with short release cycles. You may be leading QA activities for complete sprint/release cycle within area of responsibility and often provide a final "go". You are a guardian of quality. Does it sound like you?
• excellent testing experience and very good understanding of full testing lifecycle
• good understanding and knowledge of test methodologies and tools (Jira, HP QC or similar)
• strong troubleshooting and problem solving skills
• working knowledge of Mobile Platforms
• experience in testing mobile applications
• experience with Web Services, REST API testing
• good knowledge of Unix / Linux environments
• understanding of non-functional testing like failover, resilience, load testing
• experience in Scrum / Agile
Nice to have:
• ISEB Software Testing Certification - Foundation / Intermediate / Practitioner
• understanding of mobile technologies (iOS, Android)
• good understanding of test automation concepts and patterns
• practical experience with test automation tools (eg. Selenium Web Driver, Test Complete)
• focused on quality
• results driven - able to deliver good quality accurate solutions to tight time-scales
• an excellent communicator
• quick learner
• able to prioritize
• comfortable working independently, as well as in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
• fluent in English
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
UBS Recruiting Poland
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.