Senior Financial Analyst
Job Reference #
Are you incredibly organized with an eye for detail? Do you have the know-how for analyzing financial information? Are you trustworthy in driving the business forward, always putting integrity first? We're looking for someone like that to
– prepare financial and other information to regulators (like ECB, Bundesbank and BaFin)
– implement and comply with quality control checks to ensure complete accuracy of numbers
– report management information data on behalf of internal parties
– proactively engage with colleagues in multiple locations to drive standardization of processes and gain efficiencies across the team
You’ll be working in the Group Finance team in Zabierzow, Eximius Business Park. Our role is to support the EMEA region and to provide accurate and reconciled financial information. Key objective of the role is to deliver high level reporting support on all operational and financial activities across UBS locations.
Check here what it's like to work in Finance in Poland.
– a university degree in finance, accounting or similar field
– minimum 3 years of experience in Banking/Controlling/Management Accounting
– deep financial background
– very good communication skills and ability to work in a team
– able to build strong relationship with senior stakeholders
– proficiency in MS Excel (i.e. comfortable with pivot tables, vlookup etc.)
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.