WE ARE LOOKING TO RECRUIT:• university degree in Supply Chain / Project Management / Business administration,
• 2-3 years of experience working on cross-functional projects, as well as dealing with Legal, Trade and Export compliance.
• fluency in English,
• project management skills as a strong asset, results driven,
• willingness to travel (up to 20%),
• good command of MS Office,
• an individual people activator with strong customer-orientation, and learning on the fly skills.
RISE TO THE CHALLENGEPMI Service Center Europe Sp. z o.o. (PMI SCE) is seeking for talented people to join our Reverse Logistics team in the Operations Department in Krakow, Poland. As a Project Coordinator - Reverse Logistics you will be responsible for leading, planning and executing all activities of the deployment of the worldwide Reverse Logistics with all internal and external stakeholders, under the supervision of the Project Manager Reverse Logistics and the central Reverse Logistics team.
As Project Coordinator - Reverse Logistics you will:• coordinate the execution of the deployment projects as per the requirements set by the team,
• support a multicultural and cross-functional team in identifying the Export Compliance requirements and the relevant impact on the project execution,
• maintain and distribute all relevant documentation to all involved parties,
• create and distribute project plans, schedule, charters,
• ensure that the project information is realistic in terms of cost and timing,
• prepare any relevant presentations and reports tailoring them to the expected internal or external audience,
• gather, analyze and consolidate qualitative and quantitative data within the frame of the project execution to provide information based on sound analysis and within clearly defined policies and principles,
• carry out all activities to ensure that all PMI compliance, standards, policies and law relating to these activities are fully respected, integrated and understood by all stakeholders.
WE OFFER• private medical and dental care, life insurance.
• subsidized meals in company canteen.
• remote work opportunity and flexible working arrangements.
• employee pension plan.
• multisport program.
• holiday, cultural & Christmas bonus.
• wide range of trainings, optional language classes, further education and professional qualification support possibility (e.g. ACCA, CIMA, CFA).
• free bike and car parking for all employees
FIND A NEW PATHOur company offers you a fresh perspective. Here, you will never stop exploring and discovering.
We take on-the-job learning to another level, giving you every opportunity to develop your career and reach your full potential.
With innovative technologies, services, and processes, backed by a competitive salary, you will work in a professional setting with clients and team members from all over the world.
JOIN A GLOBAL MARKET LEADERPhilip Morris International Inc. (PMI) is the top tier international tobacco company, with seven of the world’s top 15 brands, including the number one cigarette brand worldwide.
PMI SCE was established in late 2005 in Krakow and since then is increasingly serving PMI affiliates’ Financial Accounting, People & Culture (previously: HR), Procurement and Information Services (IT) needs in Europe, Middle East and Africa.